Louisiana Personal Injury and Car Accident Attorney Keith Magness Offers Consultations at No Cost or Obligation
» Make the Choice to Get the Help You Need
» Connect With Us Now for a Free Consultation
» How A Consultation with A Louisiana Injury and Car Accident Attorney Works
» Failure to Act Quickly Can be Hugely Problematic
Make the Choice to Get the Help You Need
You’ve been searching for a qualified attorney to help you answer urgent questions about an accident or injury claim. Taking the first step to getting help is often the most challenging part. It requires you to leave your comfort zone.
Rest assured that your free consultation with the Law Office of Keith L. Magness, LLC will be private, comprehensive, and compassionate. No matter what happened to you or what your fears are, we will listen to you, try to help you, suggest an appropriate strategy for going forward, and make sure that you feel comfortable throughout the process. That’s our mission.
Connect With Us Now for a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Keith L. Magness, LLC can analyze your injury or car accident claim and respond to your urgent need for help. There are three ways to connect with us:
- Call us directly at (504) 264-5587
- Complete our contact form, which you can find on the right side of nearly every page on our website
- Email our team. On our site, you will find a confidential brief form on the right hand side of nearly every page. As soon as we get your email, we will connect with you.
How a Consultation with a Louisiana Injury and Car Accident Attorney Works
Your first consultation with our team is completely free, no pressure, and no obligation. An experienced, skillful, and compassionate associate will set up your appointment.
No time limit.
You need not feel “under the gun” to finish your story rapidly. While most consultations take about an hour, take your time. We are here to listen to you and figure out how we can help you better approach your situation.
Service, respect, and the human touch.
Chances are, you probably feel “roughed up” by the circumstances that lead you to need legal help. Our team will treat you with the utmost respect. As our client, you will be under our protection.
Failure to Act Quickly Can be Hugely Problematic
Depending on what happened to you, you may need to act urgently to preserve evidence, record statements, and take other actions. It is impossible to know in advance whether your situation might be ultra-time-sensitive or not. But why take the risk? Our consultation is free, and our guidance is grounded in the highest legal standards.
Contact our office now at (504) 264-5587 or explore more of our Free Resources online.
We also invite you to read our car accident attorney reviews from prior clients and other attorneys in the community.
Material presented on www.magnesslaw.com is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. Any unauthorized use of material contained herein is at the user’s own risk. Keith Magness is licensed to practice law before all Louisiana state and federal courts including the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal. To learn more about Attorney Keith Magness click here.
* Should we be able to resolve your car accident claim before filing suit, our firm limits its fee to 30% of the gross amount collected. If suit must be filed, our fee is 37%, which is still less than the “traditional” fee charged by many Louisiana personal injury law firms. The fee will not increase any more even if we have to take the case to trial.
* Please note that in addition to the agreed upon contingency fee, should we collect money on your behalf via settlement or judgment, you will be liable for costs and/or expenses. These sums will be subtracted from your portion of the settlement proceeds and will be identified on a settlement statement provided to you. Click here to learn more about the fees charged by our firm.