Harvey Car Accident Attorney, Top-Rated Keith L. Magness Is Here For You
As a local West Bank resident and 5-star-rated auto accident attorney, Keith is dedicated to making sure you are treated fairly and get 100% of the compensation you are entitled to!
No one wakes up in the morning expecting to get into an auto accident. It can be very traumatic when it happens, and confusing about what to do next in the days that follow. Questions about injuries and subsequent pain, obtaining the proper medical care, fixing your vehicle, missing work, and more, are all very common. And importantly, who is going to pay for all of that? As a highly-experienced and top-rated auto accident lawyer, Keith and his legal team will be by your side every step of the way throughout the entire process to make sure you are get the medical care you need and the full financial compensation you rightfully deserve.
(Last Updated: December 19, 2022)
Beware of the Insurance Company
As you read this, the insurance company is actively working to see that you receive a little money as possible for your accident and injuries. After being involved in an auto accident, you will likely be dealing with the insurance company. While the person you are speaking with may sound rather friendly, the fact is that they are highly trained investigators that that are trying to make a case to ensure that your claim against the insurance company is as small as possible. That’s why it is important to have an experienced auto accident attorney representing you, so that not only do you have to deal with insurance company at all, but you will have someone fighting to get you the compensation that you fairly deserve.
You Pay No Fee Whatsoever, Until We Win For You
The bottom line is this: we work for free until we successfully recover money on your behalf. So while having a highly experienced attorney fighting on your behalf may sound like a luxury that only some people can afford, that’s not the case here. Our policy is that you pay nothing (including fees, costs and expenses) at all throughout the entire process, until we settle your claim or win a successful verdict of your case. Additionally, we pay up front for all the expenses involved in handling your claim (police report fees, medical records, investigations etc…); and we only recover those expenses (along with our fee) following a successful settlement with the insurance company.
My Exclusive Guarantees to You
Having personally gone through the legal process myself following motor vehicle accidents for both my mother and father, I experienced firsthand the frustration of dealing with the insurance company and New Orleans personal injury attorneys. So when I opened my own practice, I determined I was going to do things differently. I wanted to make the process as easy and fair as possible for my clients; and that they would not only receive outstanding client service, but honest treatment by the insurance company.
I believe my clients deserve a “wow” client service experience. To achieve that, I provide three exclusive guarantees to all my clients:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with how we are handling your case, you can walk away and we will waive our fee
We Guarantee to Put More Money In Your Pocket Than the Insurance Company First Offered You
And if we can’t, we will reduce or waive our fees entirely
You Will Receive a Financial Recovery Regardless of the Cost of Medical Bills
Otherwise we will reduce or waive our attorney fees
Located Right Here on the West Bank Near Harvey
We’re nearby at 920 Derbigny Street, Gretna, LA 70053
About Harvey, Louisiana
Located in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, Harvey is a census-designated place (CDP) that offers a sparse suburban feel to its residents and visitors. The short driving distance from Harvey to New Orleans means locals are close enough to attend fun New Orleans festivals but far enough to live a quiet life. The CDP has a land area is 6.5 square miles.
Although originally founded as a company town called Cosmopolite City, Harvey was eventually renamed after Joseph Hale Harvey – the individual responsible for developing the town. It remains to be a close-knit community of people that are proud of their rich history and tradition.
Harvey Population and Demographics
According to the 2010 U.S. census report, Harvey CDP, Louisiana had a population of 20, 348. 52% of the total population were female residents, while the remaining 48% were male.
The largest groups based on race and ethnicity are:
White Americans – 43.5%
African Americans – 41.1%
Hispanic or Latino – 13.4%
Asians – 6.8%