Client Bill of Rights
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in Louisiana, the process of addressing any medical issues, dealing with the insurance company, and filing a claim can be confusing and stressful.
At the Law Office of Keith L. Magness, our job is fight for you. We are determined, aggressive and will not stop fighting until we get every last penny you deserve to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage and your pain and suffering!
It is our top priority that our service to you as our client exceeds your expectations. And to underscore that commitment, every client of the Law Office of Keith Magness is entitled to our Client’s Bill of Rights.
As a Client of the Law Office of Keith Magness, You Have the Following Rights:
- To be treated with the utmost dignity and respect at all times, by all members of our firm
- To be updated on a timely and regular basis about the progress of your case
- To be Wowed by our client service.
- To expect a high-level of compassion and professional competence from every member of our firm
- To be told the truth about your case at all times
- To receive prompt attention from all of our attorneys and staff
- To have your legal rights and options explained in plain English without the legal jargon many lawyers use
- To pay us only if we recover money for you
- To pay a fair fee and not be overcharged for the work we do
- To exceed your expectations in handling your case
Click the image below to view and/or download the PDF of our Client Bill of Rights: